Sunday, May 18, 2008

Things are still going really well. Cambree is an incredible baby at least so far. She sleeps 6-8 hours at night which makes a huge difference with how I’m coping with all the adjustments. Dillan and Bryn still adore her. Every noise she make Brynn has to check on her. They both always make comments about her. Dillan usually says how cute and/or sweet she is. Brynn always says she is tiny and says to her, “You’re fine ‘Bambi’” when she is crying. We’re working on the pronunciation. Dillan has become a great little errand boy and like to get anything for me that he can. Diapers, wipes, blankets, etc. Hopefully all continues this well. I keep waiting for a terrible, hard day to hit. Any day now I’m sure. I’m trying to mentally prepare! Such is the life of a mom! Kyle love to be here with the kids but it seems he’s not around much between work, callings and people needing his help. When he is home though, Dillan and Brynn make him their own personal Jungle Gym. If he gets on the floor, he is instantly swarmed. He is such an incredible husband and father. I love watching him with our kids. He is great to help with Cambree too whenever needed.






9 comments:

Megan Hall said...

Brynn looks so grown up in these pictures! They are all so cute. I think I'm going to start calling Cambree Bambi from now on ;)

Kim said...

All three of them are cute - you guys have beautiful kids! Glad things are going so well - 6-8 hours a night, that's really good right!?!

Nicky and Patrick said...

You have the cutest kids. We really need to get together soon. I was thinking back and I really don't think I have ever even seen Brynn except for in pictures. I love that you have a blog so I can keep up.

Stacy said...

They are all so cute! I love the picture of them standing above "Bambi"! Cute, Cute! You are so luck to have such a good baby! (So far, that is).

The Larsen's said...

Your kids are adorable!!!! You have a cute family gal!

campbellclan said...

I definitely don't deserve any of the praise. Thanks Andrea, and I love you.

Kyle

Jenny said...

I think Bambi is going to stick!!! Cute pictures.

Nicole said...

wow, congrats on the new little one!!! I can not believe that you had a laptop at the hospital and your hubby blogged the whole thing... that is amazing...I wonder if Ket will blog the event for me too!!! You look great and the pictures are great too! Best wishes!

Lauri said...

6-8 hours you lucky girl! your kids are so darling.