Congrats!!! Welcome little Cambree. She is beautiful! Hope everything is well. Randy wants to know why Andrea could not hold off for another 24 minutes.....although it was good of Cambree to wait until the end of the Jazz game.
She is SO cute!!!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys! Good job Andrea! I can't wait to see her!
I just realized, you only pushed for six min. That is so crazy. WOW! Good work!
That is one of the best comments on a photo I've seen. She's not like the other two. She's beautiful! Don't worry I'm sure your other two kids will forgive you. JKShe is adorable Andrea. Way to go! I'm so glad you have a blog so I get to see!
Oops, not what I meant to say. I guess I was pretty exhausted.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats!!! Welcome little Cambree. She is beautiful! Hope everything is well.
Randy wants to know why Andrea could not hold off for another 24 minutes.....although it was good of Cambree to wait until the end of the Jazz game.
She is SO cute!!!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys! Good job Andrea! I can't wait to see her!
I just realized, you only pushed for six min. That is so crazy. WOW! Good work!
That is one of the best comments on a photo I've seen. She's not like the other two. She's beautiful! Don't worry I'm sure your other two kids will forgive you. JK
She is adorable Andrea. Way to go! I'm so glad you have a blog so I get to see!
Oops, not what I meant to say. I guess I was pretty exhausted.
Post a Comment