Things are still going great! I can now take the blog back over. Although, I must admit that Kyle’s blogging debut was wonderful!
Cambree is doing well. She ate really well around 10:00 last night before we went to sleep and then this morning I realized that it was 6:00 and they still hadn’t brought her! I was shocked. I started to wonder if they had feed her a bottle or something. When the nurse came in to get my vitals this morning I asked if they were going to bring her in and she was shocked too. I actually got to sleep last night! She’s a sweetheart and we all love her. Dillan and Brynn seemed to like her in the hospital so hopefully they adjust well.
New Blog!
12 years ago

7 comments:
She is so cute. Thanks for letting us come and see her. I am still planning on Tuesday. Let me know if that does not work for you.
The family picture is so cute! It is so weird to see you with three kids. They are all beautiful! We will have to see when we can come and see you guys.
LOOKING FORWARD TO COMING AND SEEING YA'LL. HOPE ALL IS STILL WELL AND YOUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL.
I'm glad you finally got your baby here! Too bad all your efforts didn't get your body in gear, but hey, pitocin works too! She's beautiful and you all look great.
Thanks for letting me hold her...she is absolutely adorable!
I love that dark hair!
She does look different than the other two. Did they have that much hair when they were born?
Post a Comment