Friday, May 9, 2008

My sister Megan and my mom came up to help me for the day on Wednesday. Megan is starting a photography business so she offered to take pictures of Cambree for us. She’s done our family pictures for a few years now and has done bridals and some other fun things but she hadn’t done this young of newborn pictures before. She did and incredible job!!! She’s doing a special right now so get on her photo blog and check it out. She would love to do pictures for anyone interested. www.meghphotography.blogspot.com. I can’t wait to get some of these picture printed and in my Heritage Makers books.





Aren’t they awesome? I only put on a couple. I have tons more to chose from. It’s so hard to decide which are my favorite.

6 comments:

Sara said...

I love that first one. What a shot to get her smiling. She is beatiful. We are hoping to be able to come down next week. We would have been down this week but our car broke down. Let us know if you need anything

Stacy said...

Those pictures look so good! She did a great job. I love the one of the kids looking at her! CUTE!!!

Jenny said...

Darling!!! She does a great job. They turned out so good.

Kim said...

I love them all! Everytime I see them come up on Kyle's computer I just stare. Your kids are all adorable.

The Larsen's said...

You guys she is beautiful..and those pictures that meghan took are so cute!!! I love the feet picture with all your kiddos in it. Congrats!!!!!

Lauri said...

Those are so cute. I love the first one of her smiling! We need to get some family pictures done. Do you think she would do them for us? Thanks for all your help on those books. I got them done, and they were a big hit! Thank you!