Friday, May 2, 2008

In the hospital

6:55 p.m.
We finally got the call to the hospital. We were called in to the hospital at 4:30 p.m. after being told at 10 a.m. that we would probably be called in by 11 a.m. Those 5 1/2 hours were LONG! But, playing card games, watching TV and playing Uno Attack with the kids got us through it. Now we just wait for the doctor to come and break Andrea's water. She is progressing very well already, just a half hour after starting the Pitocin. Hopefully I'll have time to keep you up to date (I say this like anybody actually would be reading this).

The new hospital is nice. We've got room for 15 or 20 more people if anybody is interested in witnessing this. Andrea loves her nurse Jorae. The experience is great so far. I just hope the baby comes after the Jazz game is over. Go Jazz! Go Andrea!!

Kyle




1 comments:

Jenny said...

Good luck you guys!!! This is so exciting. We can't wait to meet her when she gets here.
Kyle I am sure Andrea is really delighted that you made an open invitation for 20 more people to be there. :) He He!!!
Keep us posted, and Go Jazz. (How is that big flat screen? Isn't it great? Perfect to pass the time away)