Saturday, May 3, 2008

9:00 a.m.




The long night is over, and we all got a little rest. We are looking forward to Dillan and Brynn getting to meet Cambree. We're all doing well. Had the Jazz lost, it may be a different story.


9 comments:

Sara said...

She is beautiful and looks like you Andrea. SO happy for you again. And Happy that the Jazz spanked the Rockets. Looking forward to seeing ya'll this week sometime.

Ashlie said...

She is adorable! I love the play-by-play labor and delivery by the way. That was good thinking Andrea. Give him something to do.

Jenny said...

She is so sweet!!! You can definitely tell she belongs to your family.

BreeAnn and Travis said...

Precious. Thanks for keeping us all updated. She's absoluetly beautiful.

campbellclan said...

Ashlie, don't give Andrea the credit. I think it was nice for her though that I was busy on the computer and busy watching the game.

Stacy said...

She is so CUTE! She looks like you Andrea! I am glad everyone is doing so well! She is beautiful.

Losee's said...

Congrats you two! What an amazing night! A baby AND an amazaing Jazz game!

oh said...

We are so happy in Texas that Cambree has arrived. Thanks for letting us know. We'll watch to see more pictures.

Congratulations--She's a beauty!

Lauri said...

She's so cute! Andrea, you look too good to have just had a baby!