Things here have been a bit crazy lately! On the 16th, we put our townhouse up for sale. Only days later, we got an offer on it. Shortly after, we took the offer and are under contract on our townhome. Also, we found a house, then put in an offer. The sellers were wanting closing to be moved forward. We were trying to work that all out as I was headed to Anaheim, California for the annual Heritage Makers Reunion! When Kyle dropped me off at the aitport, we still weren’t sure what was going on and I was going to need to sign some papers and fax them to him. When I landed, I called Kyle to let him know that I had gotten there. He informed me that I needed to sign some papers and that we are closing on the 15th of October! I got everything signed and sent back. I had a blast in California. It was the first time I had traveled like that and I did it! I learned so much and am so excited that I am a part of Heritage Makers. It is such an incredible company and it keeps getting better. I was able to re-evaluate my goals and was given more tools to get me there. It’s been so fun to watch my business and income grow. I was able to go to Disneyland the last night. It was so much fun. I wish we had been able to be there longer and that my family had been with me. It was nice to not have to worry about keeping track of kids but they would’ve loved it there. I got home Sunday in time to get the house ready for the appraisal and inspection. Tomorrow we’re going to get the inspection of the house we’re buying done. It looks like we should be able to actually move in on the 16th. I’m so excited to be in a home. We are sad to leave though. We’ve been in our town home for almost 3 years. We love the people in our ward and will miss it. We both have felt strongly though that it is time, so we’re looking forward for the change for our family. Cambree rolled over for the first time while I was gone. I was glad though that Kyle was able to be there since he usually is the one missing those things.
The thing that Kyle was most worried about with me being gone was doing Brynn's hair. Look how great he did!!!
That's the latest for us. I'll try to get some pictures of the house up as soon as I can! I'll try to keep everyone posted!

9 comments:
I'm excited for you to be able to get into your own house! Yay for you! Your kids are so beautiful. I hope everything goes well with moving, etc.
How fun! So where did you find the house? We'll all have to get together when you get settled. Moving is a crazy job, let me know when it's all going on and I'll come help.
Yea!!!!!
Boy a lot has changed in your family in the last 2 weeks. Our phone is not working right now. Qwest said it will be like a week before it is working again. I will call you for details as soon as we have a phone again.
I am glad you got to go to California. Sounds like you had fun. Keep us posted. Can't wait to hear more.
Kyle and Andrea,
Felicidades!!!! Its so nice having a home. You should have a party once your all settled in..
We're so sad that you are leaving the ward... but I am happy for you at the same time. It will be so great for you guys to be able to be in your own house!
You just have to keep in touch :)
That is so exciting! And you are so lucky to have sold your town house so quickly! We ended up renting ours. Where is your new house? It definitely is time to get together. I'm glad you had a good time in California!
I am so excited for you!! Whirlwind is right! Your will definitely have to have a party when you get settled! I hope you can get every thing done, two weeks will be here before you know it!!!!! Congrats!
Those are great changes. I'm so excited for you guys! And way to go Kyle - Brynn's hair looks really good...
Wow! You have had a lot going on and a lot of changes. Good luck with the move and let us know if you need any help.
I will be with you at Reunion next year! I can't wait, it will be awesome.
Post a Comment