Sunday, October 5, 2008

New home


Here is a picture of the house we are buying!

10 comments:

Stacy said...

It is super cute!!! I am so happy for you guys! :) Congrats!!! Have fun packing!

Jenny said...

So cute!!! Let us know when we can see it in real life!!!!

Sara said...

Where is the house at? It is super cute and you are going to have to take pictures of the inside and blog those too!

Losee's said...

I love the house! It looks so nice! I am so excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

Wow Andrea, that is gorgeous!

Rochelle said...

Way cute!! I am so excited for you guys. Hope all goes well with the move.

Rasmussen Forever said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Your new home is so beautiful! Let us know what we can do to help you with moving. Love you guys!

Its just me...(Jeff) said...

WOW, thats a way cute house...I hope you love it...HEHEHE

The Barron's said...

Yay!! congrats. Let me know how we can help. I am excited to come see it.

Lauri said...

How exciting! That is really cute. When do you officially move in? I'm excited to see it in real life!