Well, this is the big week! I don't have any new house pictures yet, but we are supposed to close on the 15th and get the keys as soon as it records which will hopefully be by the 16th. We are anxious to get in there. We are very excited! The kids can't wait for the new house. We'll try to keep everyone informed on what is going on! Also, my sister Megan took a couple of pictures of Cambree and Brynn the other day. Dillan was at preschool. I can't wait to get them but, she has posted previews on her blog and her photo blog. If you can get on and see them. They are on Megan and Jeremy's blog and Megan's Photography. They are darling!
New Blog!
12 years ago

4 comments:
The pictures are so cute! I'm way excited for your new home. Let us know when you are going to have your house warming party. We'd love to bring something. I'm so happy for the kids too. This has got to be a ton of fun with them. I love it. See you guys soon.
Such cute pics. I LOVE the close up, her eyes are beautiful!
How fun! I can't wait to see more pictures of your cute house.
Those were great pictures. I hardly recognized Cambree! Its been too long since we've gotten together with everybody! It was good to see you last night though! Would you believe I got the flu as soon as I left? I got in my car, drove about two feet, and had to stop and empty my stomach. Yuck!
Post a Comment