Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summer Fun

There are a lot of things that I am behind on posting so this is going to be a lot of random things that our family has been doing!


We borrowed my dad's GPS so Kyle could go Geocaching for Mutual. We decided to do some as a family while we had the GPS and had a blast doing that. Here are some pictures of us on our adventures!


Kyle "watching" Cambree for me while I did some cleaning. Luckily she was completely content to let her daddy take a nap!



Kyle already balancing Cambree on his hand. I guess it's good to learn early.


My favorite baby item I've ever purchased. This is on one of our geocaching outings. She loves to sleep in her sling!

Brynn's new puppy! Minutes before I grabbed the camera, the roles were reversed. This is the only picture I was able to get. There was barking, panting, licking and all!


Brynn really needed a nap!


Messy face after eating some incredible brownies. Thanks Travis!



Yes, Cambree now sucks her thumb. I'm sure I'll hate it later, but right now it is so cute. Plus she calms her self down all the time with it.


Brynn modeling her pretty hair before it went curly again an hour later. What a little model! She loves to pose. I told her I wanted to get a picture of the back and this was the resulting pose.

Dillan's first day of preschool! I can't belive that my little boy is so old. I walked him in on his second day and he told me he was fine, that I could just go. I walked him in anyway.



Our fun family game that Dillan came up with! Yes, that is a ball flying at Dillan's face and he is still all grins. The best part is, that we played this game for over an hour, at his insistance. Kyle and I loved it!
There is a lot of random things here but this is just a sample of what we've been doing this summer. We've really enjoyed spending time as a family. I'll try to post some more soon!

9 comments:

Ashlie said...

The pictures are great! Aren't slings the best. I love them.

Megan Hall said...

I love Brynn's hair in that picture. She looks so cute. They all look so cute! I still can't believe Dillan is in school.

Jenny said...

Our kids grow up so fast. Your kids are adorable!!! I can't wait till this weekend.

Holly said...

I love the game with the ball in his face. SUCH a boy! Slings are great for when they are tiny. The best thing I've found for when they are too big for laying down in a sling is the ergo baby carrier. It can hold the baby on your front, back, or hip and it's very comfy and doesn't give you a sore neck after an hour.

The Barron's said...

HA HA HA. I read the paragraph about the game and Dillan before I looked at the picture. Then I scrolled, saw the picture and busted up laughing. That is so funny. What a cute little guy.

Losee's said...

It is so fun to see your kids and see what is going on with you and your family!

Rochelle said...

What cute pictures. I love the one of Cambree sucking her thumb. So adorable. Glad you guys have had a fun summer.

Lauri said...

Cambree is getting so big! I think it is cute that she sucks her thumb. You guys have been busy. I heard that geocaching thing is really fun. You'll have to tell me about it sometime. Isn't it about time for another friend gathering?

Mandy said...

Andrea, it was great to see you at Suzy's wedding! Your kids are sooooooo cute!!!! What a fun family! I am so glad the blog can keep us in touch!