I have to brag about my sister again. A couple of weeks ago, she took more family pictures for us. We had a lot of fun. The kids were better at doing what they were asked this time. Except when they had to hold Cambree, they let her slowly slip to the side. We love the picture that she took and I'm ordering posters from Heritage Makers for each of the kids and one with the whole family. I can't wait! Thanks again Megan!!!
New Blog!
12 years ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

9 comments:
These are great pic.'s Andrea. You are lucky to have your sis that can take pic.'s for you.
Thanks for the compliments Andrea. I'm glad I have such cute nieces and nephew to take pictures of! I had so much fun taking them!
These are great. I love the one of Dillan and Brynn from behind. Megan does such a good job!!!
I agree that you are soooo lucky to have someone who can take pictures for you. Tabitha needed a picture of our family for nursery last Sunday and I realized I didn't have ANY! I love the ones where the kids are on the fence.
Amazing pictures. As usual, Megan did a great job. You are a very cute family. Love ya
What cute kids!
Those are great pictures - your sister does a wonderful job! It doesn't hurt to have adorable kids that are so photogenic!
I found your blog! It was so good to see you at Mandy's wedding. Your kids are adorable. Makes me so excited to have a little girl of my own. 10 more weeks!
Your kids are so beautiful! Every one of them. Great pictures too!
Post a Comment