We had a blast this 4th of July! We were able to go visit our friends, Bree and Travis in Evanston. I’m putting on a lot of pictures because we took so many! There are too many cute, fun pictures to choose from. Also, hopefully shortly, I’ll be posting Cambree’s blessing day picture. Watch for that.
The kids in their new Red, White and Blue outfits! Thanks Ash!
The Super-Mullet-Kid!
This is Kyle’s temporary beard. He kept it for a week and then shaved.
Giant Sparklers! I hadn’t seen these before, must be a Wyoming thing.
They actually stopped the ride (4-wheeler pulled) to get her off. She was screaming that hard!
We loved the fireworks and will never feel the same about the Utah 4th of July fireworks. There were huge fireworks everywhere. No fountain fireworks for them. What a show! We were even able to see Super-Mullet-Kid up close! What luck we have! Happy late 4th everyone.

6 comments:
Andrea - I love your hair! It looks so good. The kids are too cute.
I got your message. My lists have been glitching out the last couple days. I think blogger is just having some issues. I'm sure they'll get it fixed and it will get working right again.
Those are MASSIVE sparklers! I have never seen anything like that! Your family is growing! Your family picture is so cute!!
I have that same baby romper for my little Miriam! Of course mine is in a 12 month size so my big honkin' 9 month old will fit in it. Those sparklers are awesome!
What fun!!!!
The close up picture of Dillan looks exactly like Kyle...Spitting image.
I love Brynn's hair. I can't wait until Claire's hair grows out.
Cambree is so adorable! Love your headbands. Claire wont keep them on anymore. Sad Day.
We drove by the Condos today (I had to go to Honks) Brad cried his eyes out because we didn't have the time to see if Dillan was home. Tell Dillan hi for Brad!!!
Oh my heck - I loved the super mullet kid! Your family is so dang cute!!
Post a Comment