Cambree has started to smile! She started smiling a couple of weeks ago but I could never get her to when I got out the camera. She finally posed for me! She loves to have Dillan and Brynn sit and talk to her. She smiles and coos until they leave her and then she cries.
New Blog!
12 years ago

5 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute. I can't believe how big she has gotten. She looks so much like your little family. Can't wait to see her again. I'm glad your kids love her so much.
I can't believe how different she already looks. I love that smile!
It's those little baby smiles that make motherhood worth it, isn't it?
WOW! Look at those eyes! That is so cute! She is getting so big! How fun!
So cute! She is getting so big. And what a daddy's girl. She looks just like Kyle and his family! She's a doll!
Post a Comment