Thursday, June 19, 2008

I got Tagged!

I've been tagged by Mandie!! Here it is!!
A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friends? Kyle
C. Cake or Pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? Saturday- Kyle’s home!
E. Essential item?Diapers and more diapers- yuck!
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Greatest Accomplishment? Being a mom and surviving it!
H. Hometown? Orem, UT
I. Indulgences? Ice cream, expecially Cold Stone
J. January or July? January, Kyle and I both get presents!
K. Kids? 3- Dillan 4 years old, Brynn 2 years old and Cambree 7 weeks!
L. Life is incomplete without? family
M. Marriage date? December 28
N. Number of siblings? 2 sisters
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges.
P. Phobias or fears? Losing someone I love.
Q. Quotes? Good question, maybe I’ll have time later to find a good one.
R. Reason to smile? I have an incredible husband and three beautiful children.
S. Season? all of them!
T. Tag three friends? Rochelle, Megan and Sarah F.
U. Unknown fact about me? Wow, I must be boring, I can’t think of anything. Or maybe I talk a lot and tell everyone everything!
V. Very favorite store? Kohl’s, I only go there when I have money to spend on myself!
W. Worst habit? Kyle would say talking on the phone a lot, I think.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Definitely an Ultrasound.
Y. Your favorite food? I can’t narrow it down to one favorite. Pizza is up there though.
Z. Zodiac? Aquarius, I think???

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Cold stone sounds so good.

The Larsen's said...

Hey question for you...If i have some picture that need to be scanned for that Heritage Makers thing..is that something you can do for me? Also I was thinking about doing a party in July...say the 7th or the 14th would either of those nights work for you???

Andrea Campbell said...

Yeah, I could scan your pictures. I have a flat bed scanner so it takes a little while to do but it's not hard. Also, on the parties, I can do for sure the 14th, maybe the 7th. Is the 14th okay?

The Larsen's said...

yes the 14th will work fine. Just send me the invites and I'll arrange it!