We went to Milburn (Sanpete County) for our Graham Family Reunion (Kyle’s mom’s family) on the 20th-21st. We had a blast there. It was quite warm but felt pretty good in the shade. The kids had so much fun going on “a safari” in the trees and bushes.
Cambree was a complete angel while we were there. She slept great the entire night. She got fussy a bit after being held for awhile but once we put her down and got her to sleep, she was incredible. She slept a lot so I don’t have many pictures of her doing anything. I wish I had slept more!Cambree with Grandma Graham.
Cambree with Kyle’s cousin Kim’s baby, Dallin. He was born a couple of weeks after Cambree.
This is Cambree getting dressed for the day. Notice her birthmark on the left side of her stomach, that’s why I took this picture. I think it’s so cute!
Dillan loves 4-wheelers. Any chance he got, he was on one. Luckily, Kyle’s cousins didn’t mind taking him on the a bit. They were good sports!
Here’s Brynn in a playpen, babysitting her cousin Jace.
My sweet husband being a pack mule! And I made him stop to get a picture with all that stuff he was carrying. Wow, I’m so nice!
Brynn thought she was very talented balancing a stick on her shoulder.
This is after camping, amazingly Dillan stayed relatively clean. Brynn on the other hand, loves playing in the dirt. She lifts it up and lets it slip out through her fingers, all over her! Oh well, at least she stayed safe and close. We were glad to get home and clean but can’t wait to go out camping again.

3 comments:
Kids + Camping = DIRTY! I am surprised Dillan was so clean. I can't wait to go camping this year with everyone, it will be FUN!
That looks fun! I've been dying to go camping sometime. Maybe we should plan a little camping trip with some friends.
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A TON OF FUN. WE WERE LUCKY ENOUGH TO ONLY BE ABOUT 25 MINUTES FROM THE CABIN SO WE TOOK THE GIRLS TO BATH ON SATURDAY AND THEN AGAIN SUNDAY NIGHT. THEN THEY HAD TO BATH AGAIN MONDAY AFTER OUR 4-WHEELIN TRIP. YOUR KIDS ARE GETTING SO BIG! WOW!
Post a Comment