Sunday, August 15, 2010

Trevin Hunt Campbell



Trevin Hunt Campbell, 9 lbs. 2 oz, 22 inches. Pictures to come soon.

9 comments:

Ginamarie said...

Congrats! What a big guy! I am sure that he is adorable. I cannot wait to see his sweet face!

Erin said...

Congratualtions!!! I love the progressive posts! Way to insist Andrea!

Kristen Kane said...

Yay! What a cutie! Congratulations you guys... and Kyle, I love the play by play blog posts! :)

Stacy said...

Congrats!!! He is big!! So cute! I can't wait to meet him! I wish you a fast recovery! :)

Holly said...

Congrats! Wow, he's even bigger than my 9 lb. babies! Hope everything went great.

Sara said...

congrats! we are so excited for you & can't wait to hear details

The Barron's said...

woohooo. I love the idea of blogging the progress! So fun to read! Congrats guys!

Jenny said...

Congratulations. What a handsome little man. I love his name.

Lynda said...

Andrea, Congratulations. What a darling little baby.