Sunday, August 15, 2010

Baby #4

It's 2 a.m., and Andrea is insisting that I blog this baby again. With Cambree, I was motivated to blog because I knew a couple of people were actually reading the post. Well, I'll be a good obedient husband and blog this baby, at least every once in a while. We arrived at the hospital around 10:30 p.m. yesterday (August 14, 2010) with Andrea in a lot of pain. When she was first checked, she was at a 2 and at risk of being sent home. However, our kind nurse, Shannon allowed Andrea and I to do laps in the L&D ward for 40 minutes. They were some of the longest 40 minutes. After several crazy 8 laps, she had progressed just enough to be allowed to stay.

Now...the epidural is in (which was a much better experience than last time), Meg is here to take pictures, I am here to...be completely awesome, and Andrea is still progressing slowly. John Wayne marathon is about the only thing on TV that isn't beckoning for my credit card number, and I believe this is going to be a long night. Later.

0 comments: