Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Things have been so crazy lately! I’ve been meaning to work on the blog but I’ve been so busy trying to get everything ready for the baby and planning a wedding for Kyle’s cousin, etc. that I have felt to guilty to take the time doing this when there was so much else on the list. I’m now 35 weeks. Only 5 weeks until my due date. I’m doing flowers for one wedding and completely planning another (Kyle’s cousin). These are both in the next 3 weeks. I had a doctor appointment today and nothing has happened yet which was a relief to me. I’ve never been dilated this early so I probably would have panicked.

We’ve done some fun family activities lately. We had a ward Kite Flying party that we all had fun at and no, I DID NOT chase any kites (thanks a bunch Fischers and my sweet husband!!!). When I was pregnant with Brynn, we went with the Fischer family to fly kites and either Dillan or their son Bradley, let go of their brand new kite. I was about 7 and a half months along and chased it, across the entire field, while they stood and laughed at me. We did recover the kite!





We also went to the Zoo. I told Dillan that he could make a book of his trips to the Zoo. We have a Zoo pass and have had fun using it. Dillan made sure we got lots of great pictures for his special book. Every time we go he has to get a copy of the map and tell us where we should be going. He has loved spending time there.





Also, we had Easter somewhere in there. The kids looked darling in their new Easter clothes! They had a blast running around looking for eggs. Easter came so fast this year that we really didn’t do too much. Oops!


Brynn, like it or not, had her first real curler experience. She didn’t seem to care too much. I’ve had fun lately trying different styles on her. She’s getting better at sitting and letting me take a little time to experiment.


Well, I will try to do at least one more blog before the baby but if not I will do one as soon as I can after we have her so everyone can see her! Ready or not she’s coming. I’m ready to be done with being pregnant but scared to death to have 3 kids! I’m sure we’ll figure it out somehow.












5 comments:

Jenny said...

I will never forget the day you chased that kite while being so pregnant. The worst part of it was we all just stood there and watched you do it.
I can't wait until Claire is old enough to do curlers. Brynn's Easter dress is darling.
Good luck with your upcoming weddings. Glad your pregnancy is going so well. You look great.

BreeAnn and Travis said...

You are so cute! I've missed you guys so much. I can't believe that you are only 5 weeks away from your due date! That is just crazy. Good luck with everything!

Stacy said...

WOW! I can't believe how big they have gotten! Brynn is growing up so fast! And Dylan is looking like such a BIG little boy! It looks like you have had so much fun! I miss those days we could just go places with everyone. I love the easter pictures, they look so cute! Brynn looks darling in her curlers! just think you are haveing a second little girl to dress up and experiment with! I can't wait to see her! Good luck with all of your weddings, and flowers, you are so busy! You looks so cute! I just love pregnant bellies! If we don't talk before the baby is born, good luck, and I hope she "walks" out just like Brynn! :)

Losee's said...

I love the pictures!! I love the curly hair pictures on Brynn...she is sooo cute!

Sara said...

Wow! 5 weeks That is crazy. Derek and I were coming home from Bear Lake today trying to figure out when you were due. I was right! Your kids are beautiful, can I just tell you. Good luck with the delivery. Call if you need anything, I am still off of work for 3 weeks.