It took me long enough to realize that you have a blog!!! I love it! I am glad that we are going to see pics of your kids, and the family! I can't beleive how big Dillan and Brynn have gotten from the last time we were together! I love the pics! Good luck on the new baby, I am going crazy with two! You will do GREAT!! We will have to get together sometime, before the Wildwood trip!
Andrea Campbell. This is randall t jamison i am a closet blog reader. i dont see your sexy husband often enough so i think you should post more often. just my 8 cents worth.
5 comments:
Cute pics. Love the one with Brynn and the frosting.
I just realized from your blog that I have been spelling Dillan's name wrong. Sorry!!!
Wow, Brynn will never have to wear makeup with those long dark eyelashes. Lucky girl! So cute.
It took me long enough to realize that you have a blog!!! I love it! I am glad that we are going to see pics of your kids, and the family! I can't beleive how big Dillan and Brynn have gotten from the last time we were together! I love the pics! Good luck on the new baby, I am going crazy with two! You will do GREAT!! We will have to get together sometime, before the Wildwood trip!
Andrea Campbell.
This is randall t jamison
i am a closet blog reader.
i dont see your sexy husband often enough so i think you should post more often. just my 8 cents worth.
Post a Comment