Saturday, March 8, 2008

Finally Blogging

Well, we were finally convinced that we needed to start a blog. To start off, I’ll just give an update on our family. Dillan just had his 4th birthday on February 26th. Brynn is quickly approaching her 2nd birthday. We are about to have our 3rd child, another girl. I’m due on May 5th. There is a lot going on before then so we are (I am) trying to get the house and our family ready for a new addition. The next 2 months are guaranteed to be crazy! Kyle is working and going to school as he has our entire marriage. Not many changes there. I stay at home with our kids and work as an independent consultant for a company called Heritage Makers. I absolutely love it! It’s been an amazing way for me to feel more productive. I love helping people capture their special memories and experiences in books! Our family all love to read our books. Especially the kids, they love the pictures of themselves.
That’s pretty much our life right now. Hopefully I can keep this blog updated so everyone will see what we’re up to.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Welcome to bloggerland!!! Can't wait to see more posts.

Anonymous said...

Looks like your kids are growing up. Brynn has changed alot--I didn't think it had been that long since we'd seen them. Guess so--it stinks being so far away from all of you.