Well, here I am and still no baby. I have now been contracting for two weeks with absolutely no change. We’ve visited the hospital 3 times and I will just die if they send me home again! I was able to fully participate in both of the weddings I was helping with. On Friday I spent the entire day running around doing cake, flowers, and helping to set up Kyle’s cousin’s wedding. That didn’t even put me into real labor. Kyle made sure to take pictures at the end of the day.
Now that my schedule is no longer so crazy, I have plenty of time to sit around and realize that I am still having contractions and nothing is happening! We decided to go to The Living Planet Aquarium on Monday for something different to do. The kids enjoyed that.

6 comments:
Good Luck and I am so sorry that it has been going on for 2 weeks. I hate to say it but I know how you feel. Try 16 weeks. That really sucked.
Andrea!!! You look fabulous. You could be a pregnant model. I am sure you don't feel that way but you look incredible. Good luck!!! Keep us posted so we can get a peek at the newest Campbell. Let me know if you need help with Dillon or Brynn.
P.S. LOVE the haircut.
You do look GREAT!!! I hope that baby girl come soon for you! Good luck! Let us know after you have her! We will be waiting!!
So DIDO to Jenny, as I looked at the pics I thought all of the same things . . . wow, i hope i look that good 9 months prego and totally dig the hair! It fits you perfectly.
I hope it happens for you tomorrow...I know it's been a long wait for you guys! Good luck.
Post a Comment