Well, we’re now down to a little over three weeks until my due date. I went in to the hospital two nights ago for a sharp, intense pain I was having. Come to find out, I was having contractions. They were regular but I was still only a dilated to the one I had measured at my doctor appointment the day before. I didn’t realize I was contracting. By the time they finally let us go home, I was feeling them. I’ve had some on and off but nothing as consistent as they had been that night. I have flowers to do tomorrow so we’ll see how well my body handles that. Kyle and I are finally feeling ready. I’ll try to keep everyone posted.
New Blog!
12 years ago

4 comments:
Good luck..just remember how quickly you deliver and don't wait. I don't want to hear on the news about a woman having a baby on the freeway. Just kidding. But I am glad that you are doing okay and let me know if you need anything
Seems like I remember that you have a problem feeling your contractions. Not sure if that's bad or good. Depend on if you're at the hospital I suppose. :)
I can't wait to meet her!! But in due time of course.
So exciting!!! It will be SOON! I can't wait to see her! Good Luck with everything. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment