There has been so much going on this last month. Our sweet little boy turned six! We can't believe our little boy is growing up so fast. He is such a delight in our home. He is so quick to put his arm around me or give me a kiss when I need it. This year, Kyle had the idea to give him a Ukulele. He LOVES it. Kyle has already taught him multiple chords. I'm sure he is going to get the hang of it really fast.At the beginning of March, Kyle had his first hospital stay. He finally had his deviated septum fixed (in his nose). He also had his uvula removed. When the doctor came in after the surgery to tell me how it went, he told me his nose had been a huge mess. The septum was blocking both sides of his nose and there was a lot of scar tissue. They ended up keeping him over night to monitor his breathing. It was a good thing because Kyle couldn't swallow so he needed his medication by IV. He is doing much better now, his throat has been the worst of it. His nose never even bruised. Because of his struggle with his throat, he has lost about 15 pounds in the last week and a half. Hopefully he can eat normally again soon. (The following is a before picture, I promised not to show an after!)
The kids like to get their pictures taken on Sunday when they are dressed up for church.
This is only a short amount of our last little while. Things are going well and we find out on the 26th what the gender of our baby is! Stay tuned for that announcement. Maybe I'll actually post it quickly!
New Blog!
12 years ago

2 comments:
Cambree looks like a totally different kiddo. I guess it has been a while. She is starting to look so much like bryn
Good luck with this pregnancy! I can't wait to hear what it is.
I would hope that you would post it quickly! LIke asap!
Post a Comment