Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cambree is One!

I can't believe my baby is one now! That last year has gone by way too fast. I am not ready for her to grow up. She hasn't had her one year check-up yet so I will update on that later. She is a very sweet little girl. She loves to play and follow her brother and sister. She has started to blow kisses and thinks it's really funny when she does. I stole this picture from Megan's photography blog. She just took these pictures yesterday so I don't have the CD yet. They turned out darling!

She was really slow to open presents but loved to see what was behind the paper. She was really cute while she was opening them.


The cake was the so much fun to watch. She was very weary at first but that didn't last long! I had to help her put her hands in it so she'd know it was okay and then she had a lot of fun. She loved the cake.






It was a special day for her and we loved to watch her enjoy the day. She has been such a sweet addition to our family. We are excited to see her grow and develop more over the next year!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Those are some great pictures and I too can't believe that she is 1! HOLY CRAP! I swear you just had her a few months ago. YOu are doing such a great job raising your children.

Stacy said...

Cute pics!!! I love the cake face picture! The first birthday is always so fun!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the pics your sis took of Cambree, such beautiful eyes on that one.