Some of you may remember pictures like this:And this- If you do remember these pictures you will remember that my dad and I were making a play area under our stairs. This project needed a LOT of help from my dad so we (aka he) worked on his days off. I am happy to announce that...
Dillan and Brynn love the window!
You're the best Dad! Thanks for all your long days up here! He was so sweet and spent a lot of his days off working on this for us. We owe him some good hard work on his coming patio! Didn't he do an awesome job?!?
Now, on to Easter! Cambree really loved picking up her eggs and shaking them. She had such a blast. It was really fun to watch her. She could've played like that all day!
Brynn stopped just long enough to smile. As soon as she saw me with the camers, she stopped to pose.
It took a little longer to convince Dillan to stop for a second. When he did though, he had to show off his egg that has a "sticky thing" on it.
Here they are with their Easter Egg Hunt results! We had eggs hidden all over our living room and then a shirt and toy for each of them in our front room. All Cambree wanted to do during this picture was pick up an egg from her pile and throw it, resulting in the "Oooh" face she is making. She loved the sound they made when they fell. The kids had so much fun on Easter. My parent's came up Friday to have dinner with us and give them each their Easter gifts. Yesterday afternoon we went to Kyle's grandparent's house and had dinner and an egg hunt that his mom and sister had set up for the grandkids. We love being able to spend time with our family on holidays. We're grateful to be close so that we can! Thanks for the great Easter everyone!

9 comments:
The playroom looks awesome. We'll have to come up sometime so the kids can play in it!
Your kids are so stinkin' cute Andrea.
the playroom looks awesome and I bet that the kids are loving it. I know that mine would. They look adorable on Easter.
Wow looks great guys! I hope kyle was there to help or learn! Your kids are beautiful!
Yay for playrooms! And yay for dad's! Sorry we didn't stop. We were with my fam or we totally would have!
Wow, that playroom looks so great! I bet the kids just love it!
Glad you had a great Easter, the kids look so cute! (as always) :)
Happy Easter to your cute cute family. I love their little Easter Dresses. I will die if you tell me you made them...if you did just lie and tell me you bought them to make me feel better!!!
I love the finished project. I am sure they are going to love it.
The dresses were honestly store bought. Kyle's sister got them. I haven't done much sewing lately. Just really simple stuff like curtains.
The kids room looks great. Looks like they had a blast on Easter. I'm so glad they did. They are so cute.
Post a Comment