Megan and Jeremy, this one's for you! The reflection went kind of wierd, I forgot to turn off the flash. Also, it looks smaller than it is because of the couch being closer to the camera. It is a 58" by 24" mirror. I got an incredible deal on it! We've been searching for the right mirror to go over the stairs but they weren't quite right and too expensive. Megan called me to tell me these were on a great sale. I went and looked at them fell in love with this one. It was exactly what we were looking for. My dad helped us hang it when they were here for our Pre-Easter party on Friday. I promised Megan and Jeremy that I would post a picture of it. Enjoy!
New Blog!
12 years ago

7 comments:
where did you get it? Come on SHARE SHARE...
I need one too. I love it. CUTE!!!
I like it too!
It looks so good! I love it. I'm glad you found one you like!!
It looks great Andrea!
The mirror looks great!!! Just my style!!! Great pick!
I got it at a store in the University Mall in Orem at a Store called Kirkland's. They are (already have??? I don't know when) going out of business. It fits perfectly even though the picture has wierd dimensions with the couch.
I love the mirror and the couch. You guys have made a lot of progress on fixin' up your house. I love the little 'kid' area too.
Post a Comment