Friday, January 2, 2009

Home-Work...

In November, we...I mean I, decided that it would be fun for the kids if we put a play area under the stairs. I asked my dad to come help me so Kyle wasn't stuck with another one of my grand ideas. These pictures are only of my dad working but there was only so much space to work. I did do some of the work...at least the little amount I was trusted with. : ) Also, I included a picture of Cambree's new grin. (It was her new one at the time of the picture. It's evolved a little since then!)












2 comments:

Megan Hall said...

Cambree is such a cutie!! Lexi can't wait to come play in your play area. Love you guys!

Rasmussen Forever said...

That picture of Cambree is priceless. You'll need to take an after photo of the kids play room. Your dad is so awesome.