Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas and More

This is the first in multiple new posts. I finally quickly caught up. Some of this is slightly out of order but at least a put a few new posts to make up for the lack the last little while.
This is our family at the annual Keller Family Red Elf Party. My sweet grandparents used to be the ones that dressed up but retired and thanks to me, Kyle got stuck being one of the Elves so my uncle decided to go along too.

I found two darling Crochet patterns on Etsy.com and made these sets for Brynn for Christmas. They were fun to make and I am excited to try some other patterns for play food that I found on some free websites.



(I don't know why this is sideways, it wasn't when I uploaded it!)





This is the kids in the first big storm. They loved playing in our front yard while we shoveled. Even Cambree joined the fun nicely bundled up in the stoller. She watched from inside the garage out of the snow.




This year for the Campbell Family Party, we had Santa and Mrs. Claus come. They were so cute and the kids were very excited to see them!











Christmas morning at our house.



Another big snow storm. We got the kids snow shovels from Walmart for Christmas and they had to try them out. I put Cambree in the backpack all bundled up and she fell fast asleep!



Here they are in their darling new Sunday clothes that Grandma Campbell bought them for Christmas. They looked so cute in them on Sunday. Thanks Carolyn!

This is my dad's new bragging right. He and his siblings were in the newspaper when he was growing up for building an 8 foot snowman. I went down there the other day to see my sister and her family and to celebrate my dad's birthday with all of them. ( both sisters and their families!) My dad, the grandkids and both of my sister's husbands built this tower Snowman (?). Anyway, it measured in at an amazing 13 feet!!! Way to go Dad, Quinn and Jeremy!

5 comments:

Ashlie said...

Your kids are getting so big! Love Chris in the red elf suit, and what a good sport is Kyle. Thanks for sharing Andrea!

Rasmussen Forever said...

Looks like your Christmas was a definite blast. I love those crochet sets you made for Brynn, they are so beautiful. Your kids are the cutest. And I love that snowman/tower thing, it's so awesome. Have a great year!

Jenny said...

I love all of the pictures. Your Christmas looked fun. I love the tea sets and the kitchen set. You did a great job. I bet she loves them. I love the picture of Cambree at the end of the posts, it is adorable.

Melinda said...

Andrea I love the little tea set you made. I so want to make one for Allie when she's older. Oh and our blog isn't private anymore so you can view it now anytime you'd like :)

Susan said...

Cute elfs there...