Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cute picture

I just wanted to show off this picture. I have some others that I want to put on too but I don't have them on this computer yet. We went with Kyle's family a couple of weeks ago to get family pictures done. Brynn loves her uncle Tom so they got some special pictures together. She was freezing but was a great sport. This is one that Megan got of Brynn that just takes my breathe away. Megand is getting more and more talented every time she takes our pictures. She is taking some for Kyle, the kids and I for our Christmas card this weekend. I'll post those and some of Cambree's last pictures soon.


10 comments:

Megan Hall said...

Thanks for the compliments. You are so nice. I think it is so cute that Brynn loves Tom so much. I can't wait to do more pics for you guys this weekend! Love ya!

Unknown said...

I love you pictures:) I want your sister to do some for us she does an amazing job!

Lauri said...

That is a gorgeous picture! She is so pretty!

Unknown said...

That is such a beautiful picture! She looks like a little model.

Stacy said...

That is such a cute picture!! Her eyes are so dramatic! Good job Megan!

Rasmussen Forever said...

Beautiful!!! Whomever does your photos, is truly awesome.

Kim said...

I love that one too. Every time I see it come up on Kyle's computer I just think how beautiful and sweet she is. It is the perfect picture.

Trisha said...

Very cute!! You guys have the cutest kids! You're sister is amazing. I've loved all her pictures you've put on your blog.

Kristen Kane said...

What a sweetie! That picture looks like it belongs on the cover of a magazine! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you about hanging out...things keep coming up on our Wednesday and Friday mornings. We'll just have to plan a playdate. :) Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Simi B. Cazeau said...

Thanks for the comment! Do you think you can show me on the 10th? Let me know thanks!