Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween and New House.

Things have been crazy but I know there are some anxious people who want to see what the house looks like. I still have a lot to do to finish but there is finally one room that looks decent! Also, the kids were adorable on Halloween so I am finally posting those pictures too.
We started the evening early so the kids could trick or treat a bit before we went to see family. They had a blast! It was so fun to see how excited they were.










Now for the preview of the house. I know it isn't much but it's the little part of the house that feels most done. There was a burn on the original counter so we had a new counter put on. It came yesterday. We are learning a lot about handy work. Kyle worked hard all evening and after multiple trips to the hardware store and a couple hours, we now have a functioning kitchen again! Thanks Kyle for all your hard work! He was a trooper. It was frustrating to get it to work right but he hung in there and did it. It's so fun getting things put together.



As soon as more rooms are ready, I will definitely post more pictures. Im sorry it took so long but it has been a struggle getting anything done. Hopefully I can get more pictures soon!


6 comments:

Jenny said...

I was jealous that Randy got to see the house first. I can't wait to see it.
I loved you kid's Halloween costumes.

Holly said...

The counter and sink look really nice! Good luck with all the house projects. I grew up in a house that constantly needed a project done, so I know the craziness of it!
Your kids look really cute.

Kim said...

I love the kids' costumes and the countertops. So happy for you guys - the new house is looking great!

Rasmussen Forever said...

Your kids look great in their costumes! I love your kitchen, looks awesome, wonderful job, Kyle. Can't wait to see it.

campbellclan said...

I just want everyone to know that my sister Amy made the girls costumes. She made them for her girls last year and so I borrowed them. She is incredibly talented!

Lauri said...

Your kids look adorable! Did you make their costumes? I was sad we missed you guys! The kitchen looks great, too!