I am finally getting around to posting Halloween pictures. These are the pictures that Megan took of the kids. I love how they turned out! Cambree was a duck. This is the first Halloween costume that I ever made. Cambree is the third child to wear it. I was going to do something else for her but she saw it and was so excited that I decided she would wear it too. She was so cute waddling around in it.
Brynn loves the Tinkerbell movies so of course she wanted to be Tinkerbell. I think she made one cute Tinkerbell.

Dillan loved his 'wizard' hat that he got at the circus so the obvious costume choice for him was a wizard. He was so excited about this costume and it was pretty easy so I was happy too. He was running around doing spells all day until people started to ask him to and then it wasn't so cool anymore.


2 comments:
They Look CUTE!
You have the most beautiful kids! They are so cute! Great costumes. That duck is darling!!
Post a Comment