Our little boy is 5!!! This actually happened a couple of weeks ago but I hadn't gotten around to blogging the pictures. We got him a bike which he has loved using on the warm days. He was so excited when he got it. He has been such a wonderful member of our family. He loves to compliment me on how I look, and others in the family. He is very creative and has an incredible imagination. Over the last year he has started preschool, learned to read, grown quickly and so much more. He is a lot of fun to have around and keeps everything interesting. We love him so much. Happy Birthday Buddy (weeks late)!
Cambree loves to make silly faces. We had to get a picture of her fast before she pulled Kyle's hat off. Dillan and Brynn thought she was so funny with this hat on.
Brynn enjoying Coldstone ice cream. What a great family outing! I can't wait for another one of those. I got a $25 gift card for Coldstone yesterday for only $12.50! I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!
Cambree being silly again. She loves attention and the kids love to give her attention. Kyle put these glasses on and she kept pulling funny faces. I love this picture because you can see her eye. I thought it was pretty funny.
The kids playing with puzzles. Cambree is starting (finally) to get around with an awesome army crawl. She is loving being more involved with Dillan and Brynn.
Dillan playing at a dinosaur play area at a mall. He had fun showing off to me all the "cool" things that he could do.
We had a combined birthday party with Kyle's family for his dad and Dillan. We went swimming after we had dinner. Dillan and Brynn love the water.
We weren't sure how much Cambree would like the water. It's been awhile since we had her in a pool. She had such a blast! She even tried to swim with an adorable dolphin kick which would push her rear end out of the water. It was so cute!
On the shopping front, I was able to get Huggies diapers and pull-ups for about $3.00 each package. This is HALF the cost of the normal cheap walmart diapers we get and for a much better brand. I love a great deal. I never buy huggies because of the cost but this was less than I normally spend on the generic brand. Can't beat that! Hopefully I can get Brynn convinced to wear her new princess pull-ups shortly.

6 comments:
Colby was a late crawler too! I was so worried at the time, but now I feel relief. LOL mobile babies are harder to keep track of. :)
Happy Birthday (late) Dillon!
Happy Birthday Dillan!!! We really need to get the boys together.
Wow! I can't believe you already have a 5 year old! Your kids are sooo cute. ( : Hey, sounds like you got a great deal on the diapers!
They are growing up so fast! What cuties. Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Dillan! You're getting so big and so dang cute. I love those photos of your kids, they are all adorable.
Way to go Andrea! I think that it's so awesome that you are trying to save money, and that you are doing it a way that is fun and works for you. I bet it makes it easier to save money when you are excited about it and enjoy looking at that website and finding the coupons and everything. And with all the money you are saving I think it's ok to splurge once in a while and get something you wouldn't normally get, especially if your splurge is a good deal too! You've gotten me all excited about trying this too. Who cares if it's a brand name or not, but if you can get a brand name cheaper than an off-brand, then heck, I'm all for that! Huggies for $3!! I've NEVER paid less than $5 for diapers and I always get the cheapest brand I can find. I think you are doing an awesome job! Keep it up!
Post a Comment