Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Growing Kids and Super Bowl Fun

Cambree is now 9 months old! That has gone so fast. She is now 16 lbs 6 oz. and 27 1/4" long. That makes her 10th percentile on weight and 50th on height. She is just getting in her 3rd and 4th teeth (both top). She loves to talk and play with her siblings. She is such a good baby and we're grateful to have her in our family!



Brynn is starting to get better about letting me do her hair. I found a blog that I love to look at for hair ideas. http://cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com/ . It's so much fun when I have time (and she'll let me) to play with her hair.


Dillan loves to eat Ice Cream. He loved having all the birthday treats around last week. He will be 5 on the 26th of this month! I can't believe that he is that old. I guess I should start to plan his party!

Cool kids! They love to put on sunglasses. Cambree just wanted to play with them though so we had to snap this picture very quickly.

We always get together with Kyle's family and have a super bowl party. We were really late due to our 1:00 church time but we got there and had lots of great food and wonderful company waiting for us. Everyone picks their favorite food/snack and we have that there. On our way Dillan said, "I love the Super Bowl Party because it's like a huge feast!" We all agree on that one.


Dillan very happy to take a picture with his dad!

Cambree and me!
Brynn and Kyle

The kids loved the Fondue! It made them very happy (and messy)!

Thanks for the fun evening Campbells and Nicole and Lance for allowing us to all come crash their house!

One last thing. Our Cub Scouts had a fundraiser dinner and asked for decorated cakes/baked goods to be donated for a bake sale. I decided to get out all my Cake Decorating things and get some practice. This is what I came up with.
I had fun making it and got a great new Buttercream recipe that is a keeper for sure! I haven't decorated a cake all the way like this in about 3 years. (other than a wedding but that is totally different). I was a bit out of practice but remembered quickly. I thought it turned out cute so I had to include it in this post.

8 comments:

Sara said...

Your kids are getting so BIG! and That cake looks Great! You seem to be a natural!

Jenny said...

Your family seems so healthy and happy. I can't believe our kiddos will be five soon.

Trisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trisha said...

Your kids are darling!

You've got to stop making cute things like that cake because you making the rest of us look bad. You are one talented woman. You're amazing lady!

Stacy said...

Your kids are growing up!! They are so cute! The cake turned out very CUTE!!! Great job!

Lauri said...

Your kids are so cute! Cambree has the most beautiful big blue eyes! And that cake is amazing! I would love to learn how to do that. It turned out great.

Rochelle said...

What cute kids and adorable pictures. Love the cake too.

Travis D Allred said...

Hey you... I tagged you on my Blog, so check it out.