Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tiny Dancer

Brynn started dance and is really enjoying it! The beginning of each month is a parent's watch day. The first watch day was highly disappointing because Brynn decided she was to shy to do anything and sat pouting the whole time. I was SOOO sad! This time though I bribed her by telling her I would take a lot of pictures. She asked if I would put them in a book and I told her of course I would! She decided that was a great idea and danced her little heart out so I could see! She was so cute that I couldn't resist posting a BUNCH of pictures of her. Can't get over this adorable girl!








Most of the class time her tongue was sticking out because she was concentrating so hard. She is actually a pretty good little dancer and I can't wait to watch her develop her skills over time!

4 comments:

campbellclan said...

I can't wait to go see her perform.

Jenny said...

I love the last one. "hey mom are you watching me"

Girls are such posers.

Holly said...

She is so cute Andrea! :)

24/7Dad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.